A reaper necromancer Warframe, Nekros manipulates the living and the dead, bending life at an instant to suit his will. Nekros is capable of using his powers to deal damage to the living and can even take control over enemies that he kills. He can use his powers to force the dead to drop more loot, making him an all-time favorite farming Warframe.
Aside from being a Warframe that is good at farming, Nekros has a few builds that let him become almost undefeatable and others builds that let him swarm his enemies. Nekros is a Warframe that you absolutely must have if you tend to farm later on, being able to use Desecrate to get you more loot than you could imagine.
Also read how to get the below Warframes:
How to Get Nekros?
The Nekros Blueprint can be purchased from the Market for 100,000 Credits while his parts are drops from defeating Lephantis, a boss on the Magnacidium Assassination Mission on Deimos. The Following drop and each has a 33% chance, making it quite a grind for new players.
- Nekros Neuroptics
- Nekros Chassis
- Nekros Systems
Additionally, Nekros can be bought fully built for 375 Platinum from the Market.
The following are the crafting requirements for Nekros.
- Nekros Neuroptics x 1
- Nekros Chassis x 1
- Nekros Systems x 1
- Orokin Cell x 1
- Credits x 25,000
- Alloy Plate x 150
- Neural Sensors x 1
- Polymer Bundle x 150
- Rubedo x 500
- Credits x 15,000
- Morphics x 1
- Ferrite x 1,000
- Rubedo x 300
- Credits x 15,000
- Control Module x 1
- Morphics x 1
- Salvage x 500
- Plastids x 220
- Credits x 15,000
You will find that the resources which will be needed for crafting Nekros and his components are listed below.
|Alloy Plate||Venus, Jupiter, Sedna, Ceres, Phobos, Pluto||Read Here|
|Control Module||Neptune, Europa, Void||Read Here|
|Ferrite||Mercury, Earth, Neptune, Void||Read Here|
|Morphics||Mercury, Mars, Europa, Pluto||Read Here|
|Neural Sensors||Jupiter, Kuva Fortress||Read Here|
|Orokin Cell||Void||Read Here|
|Plastids||Saturn, Uranus, Phobos, Pluto, Eris||Read Here|
|Polymer Bundle||Mercury, Venus, Uranus||Read Here|
|Rubedo||Phobos, Earth, Pluto, Europa, Sedna, Void||Read Here|
|Salvage||Mars, Jupiter, Sedna||Read Here|
How to Defeat Lephantis?
Back then, you had to get a key to be able to fight Lephantis, and this was before the Heart of Deimos update. Nowadays, you can easily challenge this boss, saving time from crafting the key as well as other hardships. All you need to do is unlock the node and challenge Lephantis as well as defeat him of course to get a Nekros part.
Once you start the Magnacidium Assassination mission, you will need to head over to where Lephantis is located, which is a large round room where the first part of the fight takes place. Here you will need to face off against Lephantis’ different heads, which resemble a Corpus, Infested, and Grineer enemy per head.
Each of the enemies has a weak spot and only by targeting them will you be able to deal damage to them. The following are the weaknesses (you can notice by their inner glow) of the enemies.
- Infested Grineer Head – This guy wields a large scythe-like weapon, his weak spots are the face on his chest as well as the insides of what appears to be his mouth.
- Infested Corpus Head – You can tell that this is a Corpus enemy by the shape of its head (resembles a Corpus helmet) and its weak spot is exposed as it spits or spawns enemies.
- Ancient Infested Head – Having a resemblance to other Infested enemies, this enemy will open up when it is about to spit at you, exposing its flaps and vulnerable glowing parts.
To reach the second phase of the fight, you will need to do enough damage to each of the heads before you are brought into the second fight area. Here you will find Lephantis and see his full body, which you will have to defeat by attacking the heads. Once ahead has taken enough damage, it will explode and upon destroying the last one, Lephantis will be defeated.
How to Get Nekros Prime?
By opening the following Void Relics, you can obtain certain Nekros Prime parts:
Nekros Prime Blueprint
- Lith N3
- Lith T3
- Meson N3
- Axi N3
Nekros Prime Neuroptics
- Meso F1
- Meso O4
- Axi N5
Nekros Prime Chassis
- Lith N1
- Lith V4
- Meso K1
- Meso S3
- Neo Z1
- Axi G1
- Axi N4
- Axi S6
Nekros Prime Systems
- Lith N2
- Meso N5
- Neo N3
- Neo N7
- Neo N11
- It is best to take out the ranged heads first since the melee one can’t do much if you keep your distance from it.
- The ranged enemies will spit at you and this will expose their weak spots, unlike the melee head which will swing at you to reveal its weak spot.
- The melee head of Lephantis will swing most of the but will sometimes attack downwards, getting its scythe stuck, providing you with time to deal some damage.
- It is best to use weapons that have a good area of effects such as the Ignis or Ignis Wraith which also deal heat damage, which it is weak against.
Nekros is one of the best farming Warframes you can get, and unlike most farming Warframes, he excels both with a squad and without one. Aside from having powerful builds, Nekros can also focus on being a tanky, a summoner, and even help out with crowd control. He is well known for being an excellent farmer and is very common when players set out on farming sessions.