During Veilbreaker, we were reintroduced to Kahl-175, the Grineer hero who rebelled against the queens and decided to start his group.
Now that he has set up his camp where the Drifter previously took refuge, you can now do Break Narmer missions and improve your rank with his syndicate.
The Garrison Syndicate allows you to rank up to unlock additional options when it comes to customizing Kahl as well as unlocking new items to purchase from Chipper.
Chipper is a Solaris worker who was previously captured by the Narmer and is rescued during the Sneaky Sabotage Break Narmer Mission.
Chipper will be selling Veilbreaker items as Offerings which can be purchased with Stock, a new currency used at Kahl’s Garrison.
The following are sold by Chipper:
- Styanax Systems Blueprint (60 Stock)
- Slaytra Blueprint (30 Stock)
- Styanax Neuroptics (60 Stock)
- Archon Continuity (40 Stock)
- Archon Stretch (40 Stock)
- Archon Intensify (40 Stock)
- Archon Vitality (40 Stock)
- Archon Flow (40 Stock)
- Styanax Chassis (60 Stock)
- Aegrit Blueprint (30 Stock)
- Styanax Blueprint (90 Stock)
- Afentis (60 Stock)
- Fog of War Ephemera (45 Stock)
- Archon Shard (90 Stock)
- Skaut Landing Craft (120 Stock)
- Shard Hex Ephemera (45 Stock)
- Shard Bane Ephemera (45 Stock)
As you progress through with Kahl’s Garrison, you will eventually be noticing some changes, which is an amazing addition to the game.
Now that you can use Kahl-175 once more, you can also help him improve his Garrison, while also getting some goodies in the process.
Some of the best things to look out for are the Veilbreaker Archons and the Archon Shards which can be purchased from Chipper.